Creating Positive Impact >
Our vision is to integrate Industry 4.0 technologies to solve enormous challenges faced by humanity (feeding 9.8 billion people by 2050, mitigating climate change and mitigating the threat of diseases) in an environmentally sustainable, economically accessible way.
Every day we help our partners bring people closer together, make lives healthier and happier, and show how anything and everything is possible.
We are connecting our endless imagination with valued, trusted partners to take on some of the world’s most complex challenges: climate change, extreme poverty, global health and well-being, and economic growth. This is a new kind of partnership built on responsibility.
See how BiologIC creates positive impact through building trust in technology, enabling our people and improving lives.
Sustainability and Environmental Policy
BiologIC Technologies has a core purpose to power a bioindustry revolution to solve the major challenges of our time, including environmental sustainability such as climate change, through a highly successful commercial company based on outstanding science and technology. We relish our work because we have the capability to positively impact the whole life science value chain. Our purpose is core to our corporate DNA, expressed every day through our values.
In delivering our core purpose, we aim to be proactive in managing our environmental impacts in a positive, responsible and ethical manner. We do this through identifying any significant environmental impacts of our work and putting processes into place to prevent, reduce and mitigate them in an innovative and pragmatic manner.
BiologIC seeks to comply with any applicable environmental laws and legislation, and in relation to specific environmental aims:
- Health and Safety: BiologIC maintains a health and safety policy that provides for a safe working environment that contributes to the health of our employees.
- Natural Resources: BiologIC continually strives to monitor our energy use, carbon emissions and water use and to identify potential reduction opportunities where possible.
- Construction and refurbishment: BiologIC ensures that new buildings and refurbishment projects comply with relevant building regulations and, where possible, are compatible with sustainability principals and best practices.
- Travel: BiologIC uses technology solutions to reduce the need for travel, whilst maintaining a travel policy that ensures all necessary travel meets our sustainability requirements wherever possible.
- Waste management: BiologIC follows the waste hierarchy to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Recover wherever practically possible.
Our Sustainability and Environmental Policy is reviewed at least annually by the Board.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
BiologIC Technologies is committed to creating and sustaining a positive and inclusive environment for all stakeholders. Our aim is to ensure as our organisation grows it is representative of all members of society. We consider diversity as valuing every individual. Our leadership, culture, values and behaviours aspire to:
- Show every individual support, compassion and empathy
- Lead with integrity and authenticity based on our values
Individuals with different cultures, perspectives and experiences are at the heart of the way we work. We want to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background and make best use of their talents. We are guided by our values in everything we do, and recognise that being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us fulfil our responsibility to make a difference to the world.
We seek to develop a work environment where we treat all employees as individuals, fairly and in a consistent way. We work promote a culture of respect and dignity and actively challenging discrimination, should it ever arise. We will remove unnecessary barriers for our employees seeking opportunities through training and development, promotion and career planning.
We will support our leaders, managers and employees to demonstrate the principles of diversity and inclusion in their everyday activities, roles and functions.